Whirls n Swirls Quilting: #FMQ301 Design #75! Wow, only 25 to go in the 300 set of designs. Todays design is just fun. Kinda looks like octopus legs a little bit. The trick is to keep it all soft. No sharp points in this one. I have a big order of pantographs coming including my first 9 designs with Patricia Ritter at Urban Elementz. How exciting is that?! I hope you enjoy todays design. :)

Thursday, June 2, 2016

#FMQ301 Design #75! Wow, only 25 to go in the 300 set of designs. Todays design is just fun. Kinda looks like octopus legs a little bit. The trick is to keep it all soft. No sharp points in this one. I have a big order of pantographs coming including my first 9 designs with Patricia Ritter at Urban Elementz. How exciting is that?! I hope you enjoy todays design. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment